It was a blast...thanks to everyone who joined us. Stay tuned for 2023 details!
Welcome to the Annual Labor Day Singles Retreat
September 2nd-5th, 2022
A few last minute reminders! Watch!
Dance theme: Luau
Relationships can be complicated, whether they are with family, friends, work, or romance. But God wants great relationships for us. Join us Labor Day weekend, where Pastor Dan Houk and Kris Swiatocho, authors of Intentional Relationships for Singles, plus Pastor Freddy Johnson, will share powerful messages from God's word that will impact all your important relationships. Remember, you are worthy!
Explore this website to learn why singles from over 15 states around the US attend this retreat every year. We look forward to seeing you there, too, to explore God’s purpose for you while enjoying a long weekend of learning, praise, prayer, singing, fellowshipping and fun!
Download the 2022 Map
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. —Phil 4:8
• North Point Church, Columbia, SC
• The Life of a Single Mom Ministries
• Sams Wholesale Food, Hendersonville, NC
• Swartz Baptist Church, Monroe, LA
• The Connection Point Gifts, Oswego, NY
• The Singles Network Ministries, Hendersonville, NC
• Pastor Jay George and Terri Davis, Monroe LA (Worship)
• Michelle Eigemann, Fletcher, NC (Devotional Speaker)
• Pastor Wes Reed, Cornerstone, Newark, NY (Devotional Speaker)
• Chip Sherer, Lynn Rogers of Bonclarken, Flat Rock, NC
• RK Praise, Myrtle Beach, SC
• The Light, Asheville, NC and WGGS Channel 16, Greenville, SC
• Those who have donated funds for scholarships to off-set expenses, silent auction items, door prizes, and decorations.
Special shout out to our volunteers!
We are not able to do this retreat without volunteers, not only at the retreat but prior and after.
"The Labor Day Singles and Leaders Retreat is a fantastic weekend of refresh, spiritual renew, a great place to meet wonderful people, and seated in a beautiful portion of the country. My group always leaves encouraged and with new friends and memories."