Memorial Hall (per night, per person)
Each room in Memorial Hall has 2 twin beds that join another room with 2 twins, sharing a bathroom. Each room has its own heating and air-conditioning unit.
- Price is based on per person, per night. You are not responsible to find your roommate. If you do not have a friend to share you room with; you may be assigned one. Call Missy Honeycutt at 864-270-9901 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- For this building only, you need to bring linens including blanket, sheets towels, etc. and toiletries. They are providing pillow/pillow cases. There will be dailymaid service.
- Handicapped rooms are on the first floor only as this building does not have an elevator.
- There is a frig/microwave/coffee maker located on the lower level.
- Deposit of $30 is due that is non-refundable after July 1st, 2020. You are welcome to pay the entire amount now or just the deposit. If you pay the entire amount, click on quantity to select how many days.
IF YOU HAVE A ROOMMATE, READ THIS BELOW
If you are rooming together, you must either pay for each person's registration/meals/lodging, notifying us at email@example.com the list of names, emails, phone numbers, addresses of each person that is staying with you OR HAVE EACH person register themselves, again, emailing us so that we know who is sharing your room. You can also submit roommate information after the payment section in the "note to seller" section.
Questions: Call Missy Honeycutt at 864-270-9901 prior to registration.